Short breaks are available out of season with various options for arrival & departure dates.
During peak times only 6, 7, 14 & 21 night breaks are available arriving on either a Friday or a Saturday.
We offer short breaks in low season (outside school holiday periods )
A three night break is worked out at 70% of the weekly tariff
4 nights at 80%
5 nights at 90%
Conditions of Booking
Our Dog Policy
1. Properties are hired on the understanding that the accommodation is for holiday use only and that no right to remain in the property exists for the hirer or anyone in the hirers party.
2. In the event of cancellation please advise us as soon as possible. We will attempt to re-let the property and return your payment less an administration charge of £50. If we are unable to re-let all monies will be forfeited. We do recommend that you take out cancellation insurance.
3. Deposits must be received within 4 days of booking and the balance must be paid six weeks before arrival. Non-payment by the due date will be treated as a cancellation.
4. If for any reason we are unable to comply with this contract, by providing the holiday home of the hirers choice, equivalent or larger (defined in terms of cost of rental), we are liable forthwith to refund to the Hirer the full amount of monies paid and our total liability is limited to the refunding of such monies paid.
5. Unless otherwise agreed, occupation can not be taken until 3.30pm on the day of arrival and departure must be by 10am on the final day.
6. Each cottage states maximum occupancy, the number of occupants must not exceed the number stated without written agreement. All Guests must be named on the booking form.
7. The Hirer undertakes to inform us about any breakages or damage and we reserve the right to charge for this. The Hirer is responsible for the care and insurance of his/her property and personal effects etc. We do not offer storage for valuable items, money etc.
8. We undertake to make the accommodation available to the Hirer in a clean and tidy state and to maintain our service and facilities in a proper workable condition. Where exceptionally a problem or fault occurs, we shall make every effort to keep disruption or inconvenience to a minimum. We reserve the right to close or restrict use of facilities where it is reasonable or prudent to do so.
9. The Hirer undertakes on behalf of his/her party to take good care of the accommodation and all facilities for the duration of the tenancy, to leave the accommodation clean and tidy as found and to act with all reasonable consideration for other guests.
10. In connection with the swimming pool and other leisure facilities such as hot tub, sauna, games room etc the hirer and his/her party should use the facilities with care and safety in mind, children should be supervised at all times and no child under 16 should be allowed in the swimming pool building without parental supervision. The swimming pool is not manned by staff, please do not swim without someone present to assist in an emergency.
11. The hirer and his/her party are welcome to use the garden and public areas including toys and garden furniture, you must supervise your party and ensure that anything is properly used.
12. The hirer is responsible for ensuring that his/her party are fully aware of the condition of hire. This applies particularly where several cottages are hired by one party.
13. All cottages and buildings are non-smoking, including the use of e-cigarettes. If you wish to smoke outside, please ensure that you dispose of matches and cigarette butts in one of the metal bins provided.
14. The use of candles is not permitted in your cottage as they pose a potential fire risk.
15. Bed linen and towels are provided and included in the price of the holiday. We can supply cots & highchairs free of charge (must be requested at time of booking). We do not supply cot bed linen.
16. By signing this form, you agree that under the GDPR rules that Fox Valley Cottages may retain your personal information for bookings and marketing, this information will solely be used to update you on any changes or offers periodically. We do not share your personal data with anyone outside of Fox Valley Holdings Ltd.
Our aim is to maintain a peaceful and ‘family friendly' site at all times, so all guests can enjoy the peace and tranquillity of the beautiful Cornish countryside. Antisocial behaviour will not be be tolerated & we reserve the right in worst-case scenarios to terminate bookings.